OMID DJALILI: The Good Times Tour
THIS SHOW HAS NOW ENDED, BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF OTHER GREAT SHOWS COMING UP
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE
- Refunds are not given unless an event is cancelled.
- When refunding tickets, please note, all transaction fees applied are non-refundable. The value of the refund will match the face value of the ticket/s purchased, minus a deduction of £2 per ticket which we levy towards the administration costs incurred.
- The management reserves the right to amend or cancel performances without liability.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to ticket holders.
- The use of cameras or any visual or audio equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Law prohibits smoking on the premises.
- Mobile phones must be turned off during a performance.
- The Babbacombe Theatre is licenced for the purchase of Alcohol. Only alcohol bought on the premises may be consumed in the auditorium.