Customer Care Charter
The Babbacombe Theatre programmes a diverse selection of shows throughout the year and therefore we greet a wide range of customers each day. This Customer Charter outlines the type of service that we are committed to maintaining in order to achieve our high standards of customer care.
Our commitment to our customers.
We want to meet the needs of all of our customers, where possible. We will aim to achieve this by:
- Providing a polite, fair and respectful service
- Treating each customer equally and without prejudice
- Informing our customers with the most accurate information that we have at that current time
- Aiming to meet any special needs of our customers.
Communications with our customers
- Telephone - Answer telephone calls promptly and politely
- Identify ourselves to you when we answer the call
- Return all voicemails within a reasonable amount of time
- Forward your query to the relevant department if necessary Mail and email
- Respond to all written communications as promptly as possible, where necessary.
Visiting the Babbacombe Theatre
- Greet you politely and courteously
- Aim to resolve your query as efficiently as possible and answer your questions fully
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for your visit
Customers also have an important role to play when interacting with the Babbacombe Theatre staff and assisting us to provide a quality service to you: therefore:
- All Babbacombe Theatre staff should be treated with respect and courtesy
- Be fair and honest in your dealings with us
- If you need to meet a member of the Babbacombe Theatre staff relating to a query that does not involve purchasing a ticket/voucher from the Box Office, please request an appointment in advance. In some instances, a meeting may not be possible.
The following behaviour is not acceptable from any member of the public whilst on site:
- Harassment of staff or other theatre customers by use of abusive, racist or threatening language
- Use of violence or threat of violence towards staff or Babbacombe Theatre customers
Behaviour which is disruptive and interferes with delivering a quality customer service
- Where such behaviour is demonstrated, contact with that person will be terminated
Complaints Procedure If you are not satisfied with any service/product that we have provided, please direct your complaint to the General Manager, Sharon Waring. By email: [email protected]. By Telephone, during office hours-01803 322233
We will treat all complaints properly and fairly. Complaints can be made orally or in writing. We will reply to all complaints within 3 workings days of the receipt of your complaint.
At the Babbacombe Theatre, we regard feedback as the key to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We welcome your comments and suggestions on any aspect of our service as we believe that this will help us serve you better.