Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THEATRE PATRONS - NOTE: YOU WILL BE ASKED TO AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS WHEN YOU ARE BOOKING TICKETS TO AN EVENT
By attending event(s) you have purchased tickets for, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled by the venue or promoter.
- In the event a show is cancelled, customers will be offered a full credit, which will represent the face value of the tickets valid for 18 months. That credit can be used against any future show at the venue. However, if a refund is the patrons preferred option. PLEASE NOTE: The transaction fee’s incurred if booking online or by phone, and postage when already posted, CANNOT be refunded as the venue will have already paid a third party for those services at the point of the initial transaction. Additionally, a levy of £2 per ticket will be deducted to cover the administration costs incurred.
- Customers cannot resell unwanted tickets in or around venue at any time. Please approach Box Office staff if you have an unwanted ticket.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before show time; latecomers are only admitted at the discretion of the theatre. Patrons should note that visiting companies will have differing policies in this regard.
- The Babbacombe Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron, even when tickets have been purchased.
- All children (including babies 2 years old and under) must be accompanied by an adult and have a valid ticket. This is in order to comply with Health & Safety Regulations. Please note that small babies and young children are only allowed to attend shows that are advertised as family shows.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or make any essential changes to performances. Prices and information relating to a show can be subject to change.
- The Babbacombe Theatre accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Please ensure all mobile phones are switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Glasses, bottles, cameras, recording equipment, cigarettes and e-cigarettes are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- The Babbacombe Theatre reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE BABBACOMBE THEATRE'S WEBSITE
The Babbacombe Theatre. Babbacombe Downs Road, Torquay TQ1 3LU
2. USE OF THE SITE
2.1 You may not use the Site in any improper or unlawful manner or in breach of any legislation or license that applies to you.
2.2 Except as expressly permitted, you agree that when using the Site, you will not:
(a) publish, post, upload, store, distribute or disseminate any unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, harmful, confidential, libellous, hateful, or otherwise illegal material or information or anything which might constitute a criminal or civil offence;
(b) upload files or other data that contain software or other material which are the intellectual property rights of any third party or which are protected by rights of privacy or publicity of any third party without having received all necessary consents; or
(c) upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other software or programs that may interfere with or damage the operation of the Site or any other computer.
2.3 You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you from time to time regarding the use of the Site.
2.4 You are responsible for obtaining (at your own cost) all necessary equipment and telecommunications services required to access and use the Site. You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses your equipment to access the Site without your permission. We will be entitled to assume that anyone who accesses the Site using your equipment has your permission to do so and you will be liable for any Charges or any other costs, liabilities or damages that may be incurred by any such person.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.2 You may view, download, and print any materials and information made available to you through the Site subject to the following conditions:
(a) the material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
(b) the material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium without the written permission of http://www.babbacombe-theatre.com/;
(c) the material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
(d) the material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
(e) you may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
3.3 We do not give you any rights in relation to Intellectual Property Rights in any product or service that you purchase from or via the Site.
3.3 The term “Intellectual Property Rights” shall be taken to mean all patents, registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright (including such rights in computer software and databases), database rights and moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), applications for the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing anywhere in the world, and all similar rights anywhere in the world including those subsisting in inventions, designs, drawings and computer programs.
4. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
4.1 We will exercise all reasonable skill and care in providing the Site. We obtain the materials and information provided on the Site from third party partners and so we are not able to guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any such materials or information.
4.3 This Site contains links to websites and microsites operated by third parties that are not under our control and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. Without limiting the foregoing, these sites are in no way approved, vetted, checked, or endorsed by us and you agree that we shall not be responsible or in any way liable for the content, accuracy, compliance with relevant laws or accessibility of any information, data, advice or statements or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. If you choose to access a website beyond our control, you do so at your own risk. In addition, use of any such third-party website or microsite may be subject to your acceptance of additional terms and conditions.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you;
(c) any other liability that cannot be so limited or excluded at law.
5.2 Subject to Clause 5.1, you agree that we shall not be liable for:
(a) any indirect loss claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or
(b) any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(c) any use of this Site or its contents;
(d) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the Site or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the Site or the services irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or
(e) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Site, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
5.3 Without limiting the effect of Clause 5.2, due to the inherent risks of using the internet, we cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the Site. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials.
5.5 Some goods or services may differ slightly from the description or appearance on the Site. Please check the delivered product/service immediately on receipt because we will not be held responsible for any subsequent loss or destruction.
5.6 We will notify you of any such claims or proceedings and keep you informed as to the progress of such claims or proceedings.
(a) you commit any breach of any term of this Agreement; or
(b) you do not comply fully with Clause 2 above; or
(c) you commit a material breach of these Terms; or
(d) we choose to so terminate in our sole discretion.
6.3 Forthwith upon termination of this Agreement, you cease all use of the Site. Any termination of this Agreement (howsoever occasioned) shall not affect any accrued rights or liabilities of either party nor shall it affect the coming into force or the continuance in force of any provision in this Agreement, which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continued in force on or after such termination and neither shall it affect any common rights that are available to you.
7. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
8. NO WAIVER
9. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
12. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
12.1 This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive authority of the English Courts.
Website Administrator: Website Vision. Priest's Court, Main Road, Exminster EX6 8AP