Advice for Ticket Holders, whilst the venue is temporarily closed.
We are working to reschedule all the affected performances as soon as we can. Inevitably this will take some time, so please bear with us, whilst we are waiting on confirmation dates from the promoters/producers/acts.
Performances at the Babbacombe Theatre, Torquay where a decision has been made are listed below. We will be updating this list regularly – so please check our website if a performance for which you hold tickets is not yet included.
- An Evening with Merrill Osmond rescheduled to Sat 10th October 7.30pm
- Oh What A Night! rescheduled to Sat 19th December 7.30pm
- David Baddiel – Trolls Not the Dolls rescheduled to Fri. 16th October 7.30pm
- Gyles Brandreth rescheduled to Sunday 11th October 3pm
- Forbidden Nights rescheduled to Fri 18th December 7.30pm
- Money For Nothing – Dire Straits Tribute 20th Anniversary Tour rescheduled to Fri 11th December 7.30pm
- Tim Vine is Plastic Elvis rescheduled to Sat 19th September 7.30pm
- Electrik Live Orchestra rescheduled to Sat 28th November 7.30pm
- Fleetwood Bac rescheduled to Sat 27th February 2021 7.30pm
- Spirit of the Blitz rescheduled to Sat 24th April 2021 2.30pm
- Ed Byrne – If I’m Honest reschedule to Thurs 11th March 2021 8pm
- Thank ABBA For the Music rescheduled to Saturday 3rd April 2021 7.30pm
- The History of Rock rescheduled to Friday 28th May 2021 7.30pm
- The Tina Turner Experience rescheduled to Saturday 21st November 7.30pm
- Viva La Coldplay rescheduled to Saturday 27th March 7.30pm
- MJ The Legacy starring CJ rescheduled to Friday 2nd October 7.30pm
- Rock with Laughter starring Marmalade & The Grumbleweeds rescheduled to Saturday 1st May 2021 7.30pm
- Abba - Take A Chance On Us rescheduled to Friday 27th August 2021 7.30pm
- Come What May - The Ultimate Tribute to Moulin Rouge rescheduled to Saturday 20th March 2021 7.30pm
SHOWS TEMPORAILY POSTPONED WITH START DATE TBC
- Superstars -Tuesdays & Wednesday 8.15pm
- I Love Music – Thursdays 8.15pm
Shows not listed above remain under discussion.
- I want to help support the Babbacombe Theatre – how can I do that?
We are facing real and very serious challenges. Several of our patrons have asked how they can help.
The best way to do this is by waiving your right to reimbursement. If you wish to do this, you should advise the Box Office, with your booking reference number, or Name and show booked for, by email: [email protected]
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION
A donation from you would not only help to ensure our financial stability enabling us to continue to support the local community as well as to assist the economy of the English Riviera so we can continue to be an attraction that draws visitors throughout the year.
Without shows and audiences, we have no income to help us bring theatre back to Babbacombe. A donation, of any size, will be gratefully received and make an enormous difference. TO MAKE A SECURE DONATION PLEASE USE THIS LINK
- My show has been rescheduled to a new date – what should I do?
The new dates for performances that have been rescheduled so far are listed above.
-If you can attend on the new date your original tickets will remain valid. You do not need to take any action.
-If you cannot attend on the new date – you should let us know by email and we will arrange to credit your account for the full amount of the ticket price, and you will take receipt of a reply email confirming this. The credit is valid for 12 months and to see any show. When you wish to redeem your credit, please contact the Box Office directly, either by phone on 01803 328385 or via email: [email protected] giving us your name, confirming the show you would like to rebook for. We will then ensure you get the tickets for that show. If the value of the tickets you book are less than your credit amount, that amount will stay against your name for future use, on our booking system, or if you opt to do so, you can make a donation to the venue. If, the value is more, you will be asked to pay the difference, so we can create the new booking.
- My show isn’t listed below – what should I do?
We are updating the list regularly as the status of shows is confirmed. These will be published on our website and through our social media channels.
- I have a different enquiry – what should I do?
Please channel all other enquiries via our website - you can click on this CONTACT TAB or use the contact tab direct from our home page.
FOR REFERENCE the email address the contact tab links too is: [email protected]
You will appreciate we are doing our best to keep you our valued patrons up to date with any changes; and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time, may incur a delay in response.
Please do not contact the box office by phone or in person. This will help our team to process all enquiries as soon as possible. We are working hard to resolve things as quickly as we can.
Thank you for your continued support
Best wishes & Good Health from us all at the Babbacombe Theatre
Published: 23rd Mar 2020